Patient SAFETY is #1
These are a few things we’re doing to follow Cal/OSHA regulations in order to reduce the risk of exposure to Covid-19.
- Cleanliness of our office is important.
- We wear Mask, Gloves and Eye Protection on all patients.
- Hand washing/sanitizing is done before & after each patient care.
- All Instruments are sterilized.
- Use Disposable ( one time use only) items.
- Cover most of dental chair with one time use only barriers.
- All patients sanitize hands before seated for treatment.
- Staff who are known to be sick stays home.
- Patients who are known to be sick are re-scheduled.
- Oral mouth rinse before treatment.
- Continue to see one pt. at a time.
- Only scheduled patient in waiting room or operatory. If minor than parent welcome.
- Continue social distancing in waiting room. No magazines for a while.
Thanks for your cooperation.
Hours; Emergencies only during crisis (Hours vary)